Master Data Analyst
BAT ROMANIAIS LOOKING FOR A MASTER DATA ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for managing the Master Data processes, SOX compliance and maintain the databases accuracy.
Reports to: Team Leader
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects, such as: Cost Centers, WBS, Fixed Assets, General Ledgers, Intercompany.
- Effective and timely delivery of Data Management processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendation;
- Provide support to Team Leader for DM specific activities;
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers;
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLA’s and internal procedures;
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the Data Management processes;
- Responding to end market queries in a timely and accurate way;
- Makes effort to acquire/ learn further skills / knowledge for personal development ;
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan.
- Monthly / Bi-Annual Cleanse exercises for data objects in scope;
- Deliver training for new joiners;
- Acting as back up for Team Leader when needed
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience of at least 1 year in Data Management ?
- Do you have experience in customer support?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 1 year on a similar role
- Advance level of Excel
- Communication skills;
- Process improvement and results oriented mindset;
- Strongly understanding of customers business;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals;
- Team player
- Good command of English spoken and written;
- EU work permit – mandatory
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus
- Online interview
- What are your minimum salary expectations in ron net per month?