MarTech Data Management Platform Designer
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
Enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
Who you are:
You are a strong analytical thinker with a focus on data and data accuracy. You are proactive and creative. You are passionate about web and data-driven marketing and have previous experience of 2-3 years in web analytics, customer segmentation, audience measurement and optimization.
MarTech, Digital Performance & Analytics team is a small team of ten specialists that form part of the wider Digital Tribe and Consumer commercial organization. The team is responsible for all digital customers’ journeys across web, mobile and app, e-Commerce platform and related operational systems for orders activation and fulfillment. The team is also responsible for web analytics and commercial insight analysis and collaborate closely with the digital marketing team, commercial tribes and the development team; all of them are using an agile way of working.
The next challenge for you:
Data Management Platform Designer will be responsible to create segments/audiences as per marketing requests, to set up different destinations and to create a mapping of segments-destinations, to check feasibility and opportunity sizing of segments against a personalization/marketing activity request, to develop strategies for effective audience procurement to identify personalization opportunities; and to analyze and optimize the audience profiles for performance across paid and owned media using Adobe Audience Manager (DMP).
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Understands different ways that can be used to create audiences/segments
- Creates data structure built from multiple sources and translate into actionable traits and segments
- Defines and adheres to taxonomy of segments
- Creates segments/audiences within the DMP platform as per marketing requests
- Sets up different destinations and creates a mapping of segments-destinations
- Participates in campaign ideation and strategy to define data available for best performance
- Checks feasibility of segments against a personalization/marketing activity request
- Analyses and optimizes the audience profiles for performance across paid and owned media
- Develops strategies for effective audience procurement to identify personalization opportunities
- Present the recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team, commercial tribes and the development team to improve the digital channel performance and drive growth.
- Cooperate with other internal departments for building the next level digital ecosystem, integration in the DWH of additional data sources and increase accuracy of data recoded across the systems.
Our team has a great variety of skills and backgrounds and we cannot wait to get you in the mix!