Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Retina is an award-winning global marketing, communication, and technology services company serving primarily Fortune 500 clients. With Retina’s 4D™ digital communications services, we’re solving marketing and business challenges through Digital Transformation, Digital Experience, Data Science, and Demand and Brand Marketing solutions.
We’re seeking a brilliant, passionate full-time Marketing Strategist to help grow and coordinate our portfolio of marketing projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a client service role in a marketing agency (online and traditional) and/or working in marketing departments
- University degree, preferably in business, marketing, or communication
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans for a variety of companies and verticals
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound digital channels for both B2B and B2C
- Understanding of multiple marketing and capability to leverage them in strategies
- The talent, drive, and ambition to be a top-notch, world-class marketing strategist
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
What you'll be doing
- The Mаrketing Strаtеgist will lеvеrаge othеr marketеrs, tеchnologists, and creаtive speciаlists in implemеnting solutions аnd ensuring measurablе rеsults for the client.
- The mаin skill we are looking for is the ability to devise and optimize go-to-market solutions given concrete, client business situations, and challenges.
- In order to succeed, you must thrive and enjoy communicating strategies and ideas in a compelling fashion to marketing decision-makers and executives.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics for Retina clients
- Assist in the acquisition of new clients by devising high-level solutions and ideas
- Coordinate business, technical, and creative team in devising go-to-market solutions
- Coordinate Retina and client team in implementing go-to-market solutions
- Build and grow relationships with clients based on results, innovation, and trust
- Continuous development of skills, knowledge, and capabilities
Perks and benefits:
- This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable, and dependent upon prior experience.
- This position also includes paid health benefits and a flexible schedule, including working from home. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop a creative strategy from conception to actualization for industry-leading companies, while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
- If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!