eSky Group consists of two main brands: eSky and eDestinos. We are an international company managing with new technologies in travel industry. By cooperating in over 50 countries, we serve about 51 million customers.
Our mission is to inspire people to organize their own journey with a support of our tools. We take care of our customers on every stage of their travel. eSky has more than 600 employees in Europe and South America, many of which are developers, IT specialists, Customer Service Consultants and e-Commerce marketers.
We work in international, flat-structured teams, where everybody is willing to help one another. We share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise, a group of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We are now looking for a new Marketing Specialist to join our team in Bucharest, working on the Croatian market.
What we expect from you (Requirements):
This role's main goals are building the brand position and awareness on the market and improving the customer experience, by developing PR activities and building relations with customers. This person will be part of a Global team working with colleagues located in Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil.
● Organizing all local market activities according to global brand strategy and market specifics
● Monitoring and analyzing market trends, user behavior and competitors
● Executing global communication calendar and preparing local one
● Creating engaging, inspiring and e-commerce content for site, social media, blog and others
● Building relations with traditional media and producing content to position eSky as an expert in the industry
● Taking care of eSky's online and offline reputation, including user reviews, ratings, posts and comments moderation
● Monitoring and moderating main pages and copy of website, app and communication channels
● Supporting local business partnerships, relations with local influencers, agencies, etc.
● Supporting customer experience activities
What challenges you will face and what will you learn working with us:
- We are operating in the Tourism branch - which is very dynamic and fascinating at the same time
- While working in eSky you can learn about the tourism branch, have contact with travelers from all over the world and cooperate with our international team, located not only in Romania, but also in Poland, Bulgaria and Brasil.
- We are a young team, always looking for ways to improve our services, tools and procedures. This means that your ideas are more than welcomed and we look forward to analyzing them and putting them into practice together.
- We try to make the most out of out internal recruitment processes, challenging our colleagues to think outside of the box and together to build a better team
What we can offer:
As all the other companies we can say that we offer a great team atmosphere, friendly environment, trainings, development plans, opportunities to grow in the company. Also the standard medical subscription (Business subscription Medlife) - meal tickets (12 ron/ day) package, transportation for night shifts, etc.
And we do! But not only that.
You will be part of the team, so we count on you for that great atmosphere and friendly environment and we expect that if it's not visible, you let us know and work with us to improve it.
We support you in your development and our managers do their best to help you discover what career path you would like to follow, even if this means leaving their team for a different one. But we count on you to be open with us, let us know how would you like your future to be and be committed in the plan that we prepare together for your development.
The salary package consists of not only a base salary, but also a performance bonus. Because we believe in new ideas, we want to challenge you to work with us, as we believe we are motivated by the same idea To help our customers discover the world, each destination at a time.
We do our best to keep an open communication channel with our colleagues. We have internal evens for new joiners, meetings to exchange ideas, team meetings, internal surveys, team-buildings, office events, etc. In 2019 we moved to a new office, bigger, more open and designed to encourage communication between teams. But all of these only work if you will work with us and communicate with us.
We have tools and systems. We are a technology oriented company. They make our life and activity easier and yes, they sometimes have errors and challenge us more than our activity itself. But we still love our job, and we are looking for colleagues to join us in this roller coaster.