Marketing Project Manager
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
TextMagic is looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to manage the organization of key projects and support the company’s growth from €10M ARR to €20M ARR (annual run rate).
As a marketing project manager for TextMagic you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading marketing projects from ideation to completion. This is a senior role within our organization that requires interaction with remote and local stakeholders and team members.
Currently, TextMagic provides a popular SMS text messaging service used by businesses worldwide (USA, UK, Canada & Australia). The tool makes it easy to send notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS marketing campaigns. We already have tens of thousands of users. So there is a huge opportunity to expand our SaaS product portfolio to serve this cohort – and further grow our customer base.
That’s where you come in. This is an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support our marketing and sales efforts to help us achieve projected growth and kickstart our marketing ops division in Bucharest.
What will you do?
As our marketing project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes in our marketing department to ensure that our projects are complete on time, at the highest level of quality. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline and be responsible for keeping our remote and local employees engaged in their activities.
Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every marketing project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate staff and internal resources, content, design and affiliates; ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for our executive staff.
- Support the development of the marketing strategy and planning process to ensure the organization is efficiently sound (analytics to be created/decisions are made based on provided data/analytics, improvements/changes in the process are done).
- Maintain marketing processes & campaign/customer activities data in order to facilitate easy reporting on program and campaign effectiveness.
- Support monthly/quarterly/annual marketing business reviews providing valuable insights for the team.
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects.
- Ensure that performance indicators are met, and that reported data are consistent with the requirements.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- We are looking for a marketing project manager with previous experience in the SaaS or IT&C niche.
- 5 to 8 years of project management and related experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, marketing, or business development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing teams.
- Excellent people skills.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Familiarity with project management and collaboration tools like Atlassian and Slack are a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and collaborators.
- Team player and problem-solving attitude.
- Big picture thinking and vision. Ability to influence others and move toward a common goal.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.