▪ Create relevant content to be posted on social media channels: Facebook and LinkedIn
▪ Develop and implement the marketing strategy in accordace with the company’s objectives
▪ Use of Google products: G Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Keyword Planner to improve traffic on our website
▪ Write specialized content and advertorials in order to be published on our website and distribute it on all our online platforms
▪ Organize succesful internal and external events (from concept to implementation)
▪ Manage our participation at targeted fairs
▪ Responsible with all promotional materials & visuals: brochures, leaflets, infos, roll-up banners
▪ Communicate and contact - when needed, clients and prospects
▪ Create succesful email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp platform
▪ Wisely use of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
▪ Heatmap & behaviour analytics tools ( Hotjar)
▪ Periodically update content on the website.
Ideal candidate should have:
▪ Bachelor degree in Marketing / PR / Advertising / Multimedia / Sales / Journalism
▪ At least 3 years of experience working in the field (preferably B2B)
▪ Prior experience developing full-stack marketing campaigns
▪ Proactive & self-organized, able to work independently (very important)
▪ Proficiency in spoken and written English
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you need to present specialized content in ways others can understand clearly
▪ Photoshop skills
▪ Solid digital skills - you need to be able to use modern technology effectively.
▪ Drivers licence categ. B.
What we offer:
▪ Indefinite period employment contract
▪ Competitive salary package
▪ Dynamic and professional working environment
▪ Possibility to attend various workshops at our partner’s premises: Stratasys and Sisma
▪ Availability to travel occasionally
▪ Professional development.
NuTechnologies is an ambitious Romanian company, established in 2012 and specialized in promoting innovative industrial equipment: 3D printers, 3D scanners, laser systems for cutting, welding, 2D and 3D marking. We are the authorized representative in Romania (both technical and commercial) for:
▪ Stratasys - world leader for professional amd industrial 3D printing systems
▪ Sisma - Italian market leader for advanced laser systems
▪ ZEISS Optotechnik - European leader for professional 3D scanning systems