Marketing Manager (Junior) Hamburg
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You are looking for a new challenge? You have first experiences in marketing activities from social media to SEO/SEM? Preferably you are interested in the automotive sector and already gained some experiences in this field. If that all fits to you this might be your ideal next career move!
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic marketing professional to support the marketing team in the German subsidiaries of a global leading equipment supplier in the automotive industry. Our client is supplying aftermarket products to the automotive industry for clients all over the world and has been experiencing rapid rates of growth over the last few years.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the marketing manager to re-design and improve the online webpage
- Increase and improve the presence via social media.
- Attend trade fairs, seminars and conferences to help display and promote the company's products and brand image.
- Help organize various marketing activities including promotional activities/displays, field trainings/activity days etc.
- Gather feedback from the market in order to re-orientate future marketing
- Various other strategic projects.
Our employer has regular trainings for their product range and processes.
If you are interested in the role and you want to learn more about the company and team, then please feel free to send your most recent CV to