Digital marketing manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Marketing Manager.
If you are passionate about gaming or entertainment industry, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then our client`s team is the place for you.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Lead the marketing team and expertise in the studio all along the development and life cycle of the games;
- Be accountable for the marketing budgets, ROI (Company level, Product level);
- Define & set UA KPI goals and budgets;
- Create, launch and rollout campaigns with the cooperation with Live Operation Team, UA Agencies (external & internal), creative services team (ART), Business Intelligence Team;
- Manage ad agencies, networks and partners to maximize ROI on marketing campaigns (internal & external);
- Work with Producers and IPHs on product positioning;
- Develop branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs over game’s lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing position and in digital marketing;
- Experience in setting and executing marketing plans and campaigns in gaming or entertainment industry;
- Experience in User Acquisition and other paid channels and networks;
- Excellent understanding of marketing and product KPIs;
- Able to work with a large variety of stakeholders located in several countries;
- Great communication skills, English is a must-have;
- Able to plan, organize and successfully complete several projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines.