Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Job purpose and key deliverables:
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences? Are you ready to put all knowledge acquired from University into practice?
We are glad to introduce our Marketing Internship Programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
The programme comprises of three functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 3 months. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
The ideal BAT Intern should possess
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, in particular of Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Team player
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Fast- learner, willing to adapt to a changing environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel in a fast-moving environment
- Able to prioritize tasks independently to meet deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English
By the end of your internship programme you will have:
- Gained insight into what it’s like to work here, global development opportunities and career pathways
- Worked directly with experienced cross-functional professionals
- Presented your projects and recommendations to Marketing Leadership Team
- Fun! Lots of chances to get to know your fellow interns socially