Marketing Expert with visual design skills
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Key Responsibilities of the function
- Act as a lighthouse inside the Communication team, collecting info from all parties involved and creating updates, articles & presentations for different kind of audiences
- Support communication efforts of the local and international DTSE communication team
- Create communication packages for several services delivered by DTSE
- Align with several departments at group level on the developed communication materials
- Prepare the slide decks for various DTSE management meetings presentations
- Responsible for company presentation and development of Corporate Identity/Corporate Design according to guidelines for marketing materials
- Organizing local and international events like customer summits, parties for the DTSE employees, Town Hall meetings, participation to job fairs and any other events requested
- Book venues, providers and negotiate fees to fit within the allocated budget.
- Promote the event using flyers and social media as ways to spark attention
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Ensure company brand is portrayed correctly through events
- Aligns with DTSE & Deutsche Telekom Group for CSR strategy.
- Engage, develop and manage partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders including NGOs, trade associations, and others.
Experience and Skills required
- University degree is mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the Marketing and Communication area
- Experience in building relations in a fast paced and demanding project environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (in English) – master of PowerPoint presentations for “C”-level”.
- Nice to have graphical design skills – easiness in working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Premiere would be a plus.
- International profile; experience working internationally and culturally aware of countries and cultures served.
- Strong diplomacy
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Listening & writing skills fluently in English.
- Flexible attitude and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.