Marketing Event Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
For over 100 years Yokogawa has positioned itself as a supplier of Industrial Automation solutions for the industry continuously increasing the value add for its users through intense customer collaboration, unequalled quality, and solutions that provide well beyond market average returns for its users. Serving customers in virtually any industry Yokogawa has build a network of sales and service throughout the world and is a consistent performer for its customers.
All the above comes with 5 Core Values:
Respect, Value Creation, Collaboration, Integrity, Gratitude.
To further support the growth of Yokogawa in Europe we seek experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Europe Solutions, location Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Marketing Event Coordinator
Purpose of the function
Be the primary person to design, plan, and execute the Co-innovation Tour throughout Europe. In this function you will be an integrated part of the European marketing communication community in Yokogawa and will work with all the respective countries to plan the Marcom activities required to execute this tour in line with the Corporate Marketing Communication policy, corporate identity and business needs, improving the positioning and promotion of the Yokogawa brand, products and services as close to our customers and potential customers as possible.
- Bachelor’s in marketing and/or communication, with 5 years or more experience
- Is capable of planning complex matters
eg. Logistics on shows and the Yokogawa Co-innovation Tour
- Savviness with numbers and able to oversee, scope, and manage budgets
- Engages in marketing communication discussions
- Has strong planning skills and manages within the annual planning cycle
- Responsible for coordination and execution of Marcom (Marketing Communication) activities with internal and external stakeholders . press, opinion leaders, local MDs.
- Works in line with house style, procedures and (general) work instructions under supervision of direct manager.
- Fluently in English (speaking and writing skills), and preferably one other major European language
- Willingness to travel. (40%, limited to Europe only)
- Capable to work autonomously, practical, decisive and self-starter
- Flexible attitude, problem solving skills and splendid troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-orientated work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package;
- Fun while doing so.