Marketing & Communication Trainee
* all languages are compulsory
About the role
Looking for a proactive new colleague to join our Marketing & Communication efforts in a cross-cultural environment.
This is a 6 months internship with the possibility to extend the period for another 6 months.
We are looking forward to developing new talents!
- Student in the final year or freshly graduated at a bachelor or master program in Marketing/Communication and Public Relations/Human Resources/Journalism Communication
- Very good Romanian & English knowledge is a must (verbal & written communication skills)
Confident usage of MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and confidence when working with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details necessary to plan and priorities own work on schedule
- Good project management skills (planning, coordination, follow-up)
- Passionate about marketing and communications
- Interest in social media and technology
- Curious nature, open to continuous learning and professional growth
What we expect from you:
- Active role and support for the MarCom projects regularly (. Communication, Employer Branding) under the supervision of the NCE MarCom Lead
- Collaboration with internal key stakeholders such as Recruitment, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Office Administration, events speakers, and brand ambassadors to prepare and implement MarCom initiatives
- Support for planning and implementing the employer branding initiatives (coordination of internal key stakeholders and external suppliers, monitoring the deadlines, events follow-up, reporting)
- Preparing and archiving MarCom orders, collecting cost approvals, contracts, bills
- Direct cooperation with external suppliers (. events partners, materials and services suppliers)
- Monthly reports of events, materials, social media campaigns to Accounting
- Responsible for ordering branded materials for external events, employees, and CSR events and proposals for new branded materials
- Support for organizing employee events and materials such as the annual team event, Christmas Party
- Maintenance of the projects and contracts database, monitoring the stock of the branded materials
- Other tasks implementation and projects delegated by the Development Manager
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
- Online interview
- Please present in English why you want to join BearingPoint as an intern in the Marketing & Communication team.