We are seeking a highly creative and very well-organized Communications visionary strategist with a proven ability to run the business communications and content, broadcasting it to all company’s external environments with a high focus on all inbound and outbound strategies of communication.
Soar like an eagle over the management and development of the corporate brand, embracing with all the knowledge, a 3600 communication plan, tied to the company’s culture, values and business initiatives and goals.
Serving as a leader, showing always loyalty to it’s team and to the projects that is responsible for, will also have to use it’s soft skills abilities and knowledge, to find additional resources to increase productivity in periods of more intense activity, pressure and very tight deadlines.
Break into Communication world at PROFI and being one of company’s brand ambassadors, here’s what we offer you:
- working in the modern retail network with the largest geographic coverage in Romania;
- opportunity to work along with a professional and dynamic team from retail;
- professional training, as we like to invest in our employee’s development;
- competitive salaries based on performance and bonuses;
- decisional autonomy;
- professional development opportunities.
Below some of the main responsibilities:
- responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate external communications;
- responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress;
- develop short-and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance;
Main requirements for a future lord of the communication department that should run through its veins.
The order below is randomized, but they all have the same level of importance.
- demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities, including managing a large team and collaborating on complex projects;
- ability to work on multiple ongoing projects;
- strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- attention to details and results-oriented;
- experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel;
- demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media;
- full knowledge of all Marketing techniques and specific terms, including digital area (social media, any other online platforms, e-mail marketing and so on);
- knowledge and understanding of social media tools and techniques, new technologies, search, trends, and the latest in marketing innovation;
- English- advanced level both spoken and written.
Profi. Good people, offering good products. Making together unforgettable almost 19 years, PROFI supermarket chain has grown with an accelerated expansion, so it has now over 1,000 open stores across the country. PROFI is a top brand employer of the modern retail area, with a dynamic, flexible and ambitious team of more thanemployees. We support our company development and growth. We are continuously looking for new talented members, driven by passion for their work, very involved, with team-player spirit, in order to develop professionally in a competitive environment. Looking forward to hear more about you and getting to know each other!