Marketing Assistant - Fankfurt
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is an internationally growing distributor of luxury perfumes as well as of skin care, hair and decorative products. Headquartered near Frankfurt they gained over 20 years of experience in the cosmetics industry and have grown to a mid-size company that is present in over 60 countries, distributing both top exclusive and prestige brands as well as products for the mass market.
Due to further growth and expansion they are now looking for a MARKETING ASSISTANT to join their offices near Frankfurt, who will in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You will report to the Senior Brand Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Assisting the managers in projects for international clients in the cosmetic industry.
- Supporting the coordination of sales conferences (PowerPoint Presentations, Sales Documents).
- Supporting senior Marketing colleagues in the planning and implementation of brand/product strategies and promotional and trade Marketing plans.
- Interacting effectively with other departments to support Marketing objectives.
- Helping manage budget reports.
- Conducting operational and analytical activities.
- Creating monthly reports.
- Maintaining product catalogues and data.
- Processing of customer requests.
You should bring:
- A university degree in marketing / communication or similar.
- First experiences in brand marketing, ideally in the cosmetics sector.
- Affinity to the cosmetics market.
- Creativity, high degree of aesthetics and a good brand understanding.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fast perception, high flexibility and interest in new challenges.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Team-oriented character.
In return, the company offers a very pleasant, familiar working environment, excellent internal trainings as well as flat structures and hierarchies.
If this offer has attracted your interest and you would like to take the opportunity to discuss it with me personally, please send your English CV to Sarah Stade, , International Recruitment Consultant DACH.