No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
Retina Communications (a Transiris company) is a global, award-winning, full-service agency that believes the opportunities that businesses need to capture today - and expect to capture tomorrow - are achieved through holistic strategies that integrate art and science, business and technology, creativity and accountability, software and data, intelligence and experience.
This integrated approach means that our clients benefit from brilliant strategy, powerful, creative, and intelligent technological delivery.
We are currently seeking a self-starting and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant for our Canadian office. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about offering a wide range of general marketing support, but will also have aspirations of developing into a more senior marketing role within the Retina organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, identify, and mine contact information to generate databases for campaigns (using , LinkedIn Search, and other related tools).
- Perform contact enrichment to improve incomplete records within the database system.
- Perform data clean-up to modify data that is incorrect, improperly formatted, or duplicated.
- Conduct extensive online market research; identify market trends and opportunities.
- Assist with outreach for additional research by scheduling phone calls and online meetings.
- Organize and communicate market research in a clear, concise, and effective way.
- Complete periodic training and certifications for marketing automation and CRM tools such as Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) training.
- Provide ongoing support to marketing and sales as needed.
- Generate sales leads through different Marketing activities.
- Measure, track, and report on the effectiveness of programs and tactics.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced level of English and strong verbal and written communication.
- 1+ years of experience in an agency or professional environment (prior marketing experience preferred but not necessary).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Computer Science).
- Basic Copywriting skills would be a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, problem-solver, and the ability to multi-task.
- Exposure to/ experience with Marketing Automation applications and CRM tools is a plus.
- Solutions-oriented attitude, exceptional drive and motivation to succeed, and a passion for learning.
Perks and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule and a competitive salary. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position also includes health benefits and paid vacation. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to elevate the Retina brand throughout Canada and help an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!