Job title: Market Access Manager Romania
Alternative job title:
Job tags: marketing, market access, market access manager
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Management
Workfield requirements: Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Pharmaceutical Sector
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
About This Job:
In this position you will maximize the value of our assets across the whole lifecycle of the product from pre-launch through to in market, influencing and driving market access at all the key changing leverage points. Establish and drive P&R strategy to ensure market access considerations become a core factor in strategic decision making. Build strong relationships with local authorities and payers and develop strong understanding of their needs Confirm local payer customer insights are accurately captured and effectively communicated to the Affiliate Market Access and Brand teams.
As Market Access Manager Romania you will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Market Access Strategy
- Pricing and Reimbursement Pre and Post-Launch
- Formulary Access
- External Stakeholder Engagement
- Internal Stakeholder Management
- Full time
- Location: The successful candidate can be based in Bucharest
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Opportunity and support to continuous development
- Inspiring work climate
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Full and detailed understanding of the relevant authorities/HTA bodies, the local healthcare system and the commercial implications for Pharma companies.
- Knowledge in pre-license and product launch activities.
- Presentation and negotiation skills, ability to build and manage relationships in complex organizations.
- Ability to develop, manage and deliver business projects and organize own workload to achieve a broad portfolio of objectives.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and local Code of Practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience in Pharma or local Healthcare Management Experience. Experience at Management Level (Pharma or medical authority) or previous Healthcare Development Experience.
- Experience of having been closely involved in the writing of P&R submissions
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with capability of understanding basic science/medicine.
- Formal training in Health Economics a distinct advantage although not essential.
- Languages: strong English and Romanian level.
- Computer literacy.
At Astellas we are making treatments that matter to people. We are tackling the toughest health challenges putting the patient at the heart of every move we make.
We have developed ground-breaking, innovative medicines in immunology, oncology and urology.
Our medicines are extending and saving the lives of cancer patients, making transplantation possible and improving the quality of life for those living with conditions where needs are often overlooked.
We take a patient-focused approach, that allows us to convert brilliant early science into treatments and solutions that directly improve and save patients’ lives.
From lab to clinic to patient, we focus on the most promising science, empower the best talent to pursue it, and develop life-changing solutions alongside the best partners.