We are searching for an experienced Marine Personnel Officer at our Constanta facility for a limited period of 6 months.
A career at Maersk Tankers means being part of a global team and you will be given the opportunity to contribute and develop professionally and personally.
You will become part of an energetic, inspiring, ambitious and high performing organization in a high pace and competitive environment. We offer a competitive salary package and performance bonus as well as flexible working hours, and an attractive employee benefits package.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure that the vessels under purview are adequately manned as per Company guidelines and long term planning procedures
- To ensure that long term planning is conducted in a cost effective manner
-Responsible for coordination of vessel operations and all tasks related to embarkation and disembarkation of seafarers on vessels under purview- Liaise with Manning offices to ensure safe and
efficient crew change
- To establish and maintain an effective cost control on all activities under purview
- Ensuring validity of sea staff documents/certificates
- Assists with all Fleet Personnel activities
What we are looking for:
- Possess professional qualification or Diploma from a recognized institute
-At least 1 year of Crewing operations related experience
-Fluent in both written and spoken English and Romanian
-Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work diplomatically with many stakeholders
- Well organized and able to analyze detailed information and manage data and information logically!