Process Engineer - INTEVA SALONTA
Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Purpose of the position:
Prepare necessary process documentation (work instructions, visual aids, production equipment set-up parameters). Continuous improvement of the processes and machines. Implement and validate the continuous improvement on processes and machines.
- PC utilization knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) utilization knowledge
- English - conversation level (it’s a must)
- University or Master University studies (preferably technical studies: mechanical or electronics)
- Automotive experience (minimum 3 years)
- Take part at the project meetings organized by the project manager
- Prepares technical procedures, updates PFD and PFMEA
- Prepares visual aids, work instructions, set-up parameters for equipment
- Collaborates with other support departments to solve daily issues
- Participate when developing new technologies or products
- Collects and introduce in the system specific data according to the job needs
- Prepares various reports according to the job needs
- Specifies and document technical requirements (operating parameters) machines, tooling or other equipment
- Propose, implement and documents the continuous improvement for processes and equipment (Kaizen projects)
- Implement and validate the continuous improvement on processes and machines together with other support department
- Works together with other departments to find an optimum formula as regards the technological production aspects (reduce scrap and unexpected breakdown for equipment)
- Improve the ergonomic work space for the operators and the way materials are displayed on the work station
- Works for a continuous improvement of the operator performance to increase the productivity
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE AT OUR PLANT IN SALONTA, BIHOR!
- Have you noticed that this position is open at our plant in Salonta, Bihor?
- What are your salary expectations?