• Validates the eligibility of the credit applicants along with credit documentation for the lending portfolio;
• Manages the loan portfolio of the branch;
• Receives and checks the credit documentation;
• Prepares the documentation underlying the granting of the loan, manages the groups of debtors, seeks the signatures and the necessary opinion for its approval;
• Contacts the applicants by telephone and / or employers in case of suspected fraud;
• Provides support to sales forces for the optimal deployment of operations;
• Formulate proposals to modify the rules, policies and procedures underlying the credit portfolio management activity.
• Education: Higher education (preferably) or secondary education;
• Foreign languages: English - medium level;
• Professional experience: 3 years experience in banking, preferably 1 year in specific activity (PF credit);
• Skills / specialized knowledge: knowledge of banking operations, PC skills.