Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Avente is a Software Development & technology company based in USA with Development Offices in Romania, Ukraine & growing.
As an QA Tester you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace. Our clients are leaders in innovation from startups to Fortune 500. Our goal is to bring top talent to join us in building an exciting, fun & innovative work environment that rewards talented Test Engineer's such as descriptionThe position of software quality assurance tester consists of developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects;
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures;
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability;
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers;
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content;
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates;
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks;
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Lines of communication
- Reports directly to executive team
- Full-time position working out of Avente SRL company office