Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an enthusiastic Manual QA Tester, with a real passion for technology and growth, to our growing team in Bucharest!
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Check collected data for completeness, correctness, work closely with the developers,
- Perform speed tests (compare provider’s data with what we collect, record all changes);
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance best practices and procedures: test plans, test cases;
- Report problems in a bug tracking system and follow-up towards resolution;
- Conduct root cause analysis on the identified defects, providing sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect;
- Perform End-to-End testing;
- Perform tests on both Front End and Back End;
- Participate and actively contribute during team meetings (demos, retrospectives, planning);
- Support developers in the identification and reproduction of bugs, work closely to deliver quality software.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar position (MQA);
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA;
- Experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Knowledge of SDLC processes;
- Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to indentify gaps in the testing process and provide solutions to mitigate any risks;
- Interested in sports and sports betting;
- Extra patient, inquisitive,;
- Attention to details
- Autonomous and resourceful.
Perks & Benefits:
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
• Flexible schedule
• Private Medical Subscription
• Daily Catered Lunch
• Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
• Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
• Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
• Internal & external training
• Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company
• Anniversary Gifts
• Fruits Tuesday