Company activating in Automotive Industry, located near Pitesti, is looking for Quality Manager who will be responsible for maintaining, applying and improving the quality management system within the plant.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinates Quality Department's activity.
- Takes responsibility for Internal Audit execution, for conformance to quality plans, systems, and requirements as per the Internal Audit Plan.
- Understands client needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and develops new efficient procedures.
- Communicates/collaborates with Production Department, Purchasing & Logistics, Project Management, regarding quality matters.
- Performs scrap analyses.
- Analyzes and handles the clients’ 8D reports.
- Prepares the 8D Reports for supplier non conformities.
- Manages all administrative matters related to his department (evaluations and salaries, extra hours, monthly worked hours, medical leaves, holiday planning, training planning, etc.) in close collaboration with the HR department.
- Reports to the group all quality performance indicators (PPM, scrap, quality cost rate, etc)
If you are willing to learn more about our company and job offer, please submit your CV.