The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We are committed to providing an outstanding product experience and superior service to our customers. Product Support helps reduce downtime, increase operational efficiency, lower overall product lifecycle costs, improve application availability and promote product utilization. Our support isfollow-the-sun access), provided in all three regions (APAC, Americas and Europe, including headquarters) and available regardless of issue severity.
This is why we are searching for a responsible, bilingual (German/English) and customer oriented new colleague who will be in charge of renewing the support contracts of our customers.
If you are young and dynamic, have an insatiable hunger for knowledge, your creativity and problem-solving skills are outstanding, please don’t deny us the chance to meet you!
We can offer you a fast moving and challenging environment in which you will have to manage multiple tasks and priorities, using your attention to details and customer orientation skills.
As a Maintenance Sales Renewal Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the customer relationship in your assigned territory, while ensuring high customer satisfaction, and that Sales Target Quota and Renewal KPIs are successfully met and/or exceeded. The role also entails working closely with internal departments like Sales, Invoicing and Fulfillment
- Preparing and issuing high volumes of renewal quotes to customers with minimum 90 days before expiration, oversee the contracts until activation while handling customer queries and internal queries
- Correctly identifies customer requirements and needs for support services, including contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products.
- Ensure high levels of Data-Quality and Data Clean-up through admin processes
- Maximize renewal revenue through correctly identifying, up-selling & cross-selling opportunities within dedicated client base in assigned territory
- Drive on-time or early renewals
- Educates customers on e-business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
- Creatively and promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
The successful candidate will have at least 3-4 years of experience in sales and customer service, preferably in IT Hardware&Software company.
The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members and time-zones.
The ideal candidate will prove to be a self-starter, self-motivated, solution oriented individual, with the ability of finding creative solutions to complex problems.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- More paid vacation;
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!