- Maintenance engineer or relevant experience, expert in electrical, electronic and automation (PLC);
- 10 years’ experience minimum;
- Professional, organized, analytical, focusing both short-term & long-term;
- Speak Romanian + French or English;
- Not a fireman.
Lead the maintenance team (12 people) to plan, organize and execute curative, corrective & preventive maintenance of a large fleet of machinery (cutting, forging, heat treatment, machining) in order to support manufacturing value delivery of high-technology parts for the oil & gas sector.
- Manage the team & their skills to execute curative, corrective & preventive maintenance operations;
- Resolve breakdown problems via quick or thorough (8D) problem-solving & decision-making;
- Manage tools, equipment, parts, suppliers & subcontractors for maintenance liaising with purchasing dept;
- Lead preventive maintenance (planning critical parts & resources and executing);
- Record breakdown occurrences for traceability & improvement: problems, causes, corrective actions, time spent, parts, costs of parts & subcontracting.
- Participate to continuous improvement projects as an expert and team player;
- Lead the routine and preventive maintenance projectDesign maintenance routines.