Maintenance Equipment Supervisor
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Develops the preventive, predictive maintenance policies and assures that the interventions are carried out in accordance with accepted standard, industrial norms and preset budget.
- Keeps updated equipment and facilities FMEA and technical documents for maintenance.
- Monitors work requests prioritization, schedules of work orders and resources allocation, inspects quality of intervention and provides on fields support for maintenance teams during complex equipment problems.
- Identifies and analyses repetitive equipment failures, analyses related costs, conducts root causes analysis and problem solving workshops, recommends avoidance measures.
- Reviews spare parts needs, inspects spare parts income and monitor the repairing process.
- Reviews Maintenance KPI's and defines continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the maintenance department and the company's objectives.
- Engineering degree (Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, etc.) and 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Functional and Technical Competencies: maintenance processes electromechanical skills, pneumatics & hydronic system skills, automation systems, continuous improvement techniques, scheduling work & resources planning, Fault and Incidents Management, manufacturing process environment
- MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT, ..),CMMS,MES, Automation systems and ERP applications awareness.
- English is a must
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance, Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, meal allowance, 13th salary, free transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Equipment Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV! We’d love to hear from you!
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.