Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Contribute to the technical design of the transmission fiber network and DWDM network, covering all phases from low level design, to deployment and handover to operations & maintenance.
- Design fiber and DWDM transmission network
- Design and implementation of new transmission circuits / services (WO issuing)
- Issue Work Orders for transmission domain
- Uses and updates specific databases such as: Network Inventory & Circuit Management for the logical infrastructure and physical infrastructure (NICM/LNI & NICM/PNI);, work order management tool.
Education and experience
- University degree in telecommunications
- 3 year experience in engineering transmission networks (fiber/ FTTH, DWDM technology)
- Strong command of English language
- Knowledge of the following tools: Small World/GE NICM/LNI & PNI
- General knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/5G and IP architecture
- Team work & collaboration
- Results oriented
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company