Logistics Specialist for New Projects - Manufacturing TSR
- Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements;
- Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods;
- Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
- Active participation in the Project Meetings;
- Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM;
- Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts;
- Meet the required & specific KPIs.
- University Degree;
- Advanced English Knowledge;
- Project Management Skills;
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
- SAP, Incoterm Knowledge;
- MS Office Knowledge;
- German Knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.