The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
ARE A Self-motivating individual with very good problem-solving skills, with ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative, proactively seeking best practices, able to work in a virtual team
ARE ABLE TO Manage effectively the information flow with the key operational contacts, internal and external.
ARE ABLE TO Respond in a timely manner when asked for warehousing related support, competent, friendly and flexible.
ARE Customer focused
ARE Resistant to stress. Able to organize him/herself to answer to variable activity while keeping good relationships. Able to define and manage priorities.
HAVE Good knowledge and understanding of EU and non EU regulations applying to logistics
ARE Rigorous, attention to detail, seeking for root cause.
ARE Capable of cost efficient working, of applying lean principles and avoid over-structuring
HAVE Ability to handle workload variation
HAVE Good MS office skills, especially Excel
KNOW SAP Order To Cash (desired)
HAVE Advanced level in English, ability to communicate effectively in multi countries/sites environment
We have a job for you that will include:
1. Organizing shipments
- Work with the demand and supply planning team to understand products availability and schedule shipments to match with constraints and customer/business requirements
- Organize logistics operations together with the warehouse, coordinate special packing and special delivery instructions
- Organize transportation solutions in line with transportation team directives: collect quotations, book transport, optimize loads, coordinate shipments with forwarders, and provide instructions for delivery.
- Organize emergency shipments
- Solve issues with logistics and transportation partners to ensure timely and quality delivery to customers
- Understand activity variability for the warehouse and take appropriate actions to ensure all shipments happen on time
2. Issuing and archiving shipping documentation
- Provide documentation in line with EU and non-EU regulation, country and customer specific requirements to all partners
- Manage logistics part of letter of credits, organize inspections
- Ensure customs documents are cleared within a timely manner, send reminders to forwarders, solve issues with the help of the customs manager and provide adequate alternative proofs when needed.
3. Providing support to customers and interact with customer service
- Support customer service in their demands and set up appropriate logistics actions
- Confirm status of delivery and expected delivery dates
- Provide proof of delivery when requested
- Provide adequate information about transportation price quotes
- Handle customers' complaints and organize products replacements when requested
- Investigate root cause analysis for warehouse and transportation claims
- Organize returns collection and handle returns when received by the warehouse
- Act as customer service for inter-company customers : receive and handle claims, create returns and credits
4. Involving in projects and continuous improvement
- Drive productivity improvements
- Support network change, specific process implementation
- Participate in key projects impacting logistic activities
- Focus on issues, identify root cause and build corrective and preventive actions plans
Carestream Dental offers an excellent office environment, a competitive financial package including meal vouchers, Christmas bonus, Bookster subscription and private business medical plan. Since pandemic started, we all work 100% from home, be we miss getting together face to face, so we will probably come back as soon as it is safe.
Apply today to join a multinational medical company, providing cutting edge imaging technology for dentistry. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.