Climate Activation Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Climate Activation Specialist in Climate Digital Solutions - 1 year contract
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive Climate FieldView user activation and engagement across the country or country group.
- Develop (if not reporting to CAM) and execute the annual business planning process including data streaming objectives in coordination with DBM (Digital Business Manager).
- Execute the business strategy to achieve hectare penetration, farmer adoption, active use and retention rates.
- Enable FieldView connection to core activities linked to Bayer Seed and CP footprint.
- Collaborate effectively with the EMEA Business Operations Team or CAM to ensure the availability of the necessary tools to activate and engage customers.
- Ensure the best farm experience with FV tools, in agreement with the CAM or Bayer country group strategy. From Onboarding, Engaging and Utilizing the FV platform.
- Work in partnership across the Bayer Commercial leads / teams as the account activation lead aligned with specific sales regions.
- Build close relationships with partner sales organizations / dealers and help these dealers become experts and advocates of Climate FieldView.
- Ability to represent the Climate product portfolio at expert level.
- Be a precision Farming expert in the territory/country.
- Develop a strong relationship with sales teams and dealers to ensure a optimal handover of selected farmer leads ready for activation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethics and very pleasant work environment
- Dynamic and engaging job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 25 September 2020
Reference Code: BCS_Logistic Spec
Division: Crop Science
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 January 2021