INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Number of vacancies
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will lead the logistic activities within Siemens Sykatec.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for all logistic activities with a focus to match supply with demand.
- Communicates regularly and pro-actively with customers regarding status of shipments.
- Management of material flow, by setting best business practices in internal logistics within the company.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
- Management of manufacturing production plan and shipments to customers.
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on delivery schedule.
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels and make stock optimizations.
- Make inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy.
- Develop KPIs and reporting for Logistics.
- Report regular statistical reports and analysis as requested.
- Actively seeking opportunities to reduce internal and external transport costs.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- University degree within Logistic, IT, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
- +5 years of experience in logistic, shipping/receiving, production planning, warehouse, inventory control, and material management.
- SAP advanced level.
- MS Excel advanced level.
- Thorough understanding and work experience with Supply Chain Management operational concepts regarding production planning, inventory control, logistics, stock management, shipping/receiving, scheduling, purchasing, and supplier selection.
- Continuous improvement mindset, and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concepts as they relate to materials management, waste reduction etc.
- Collaborating well with key functions like Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, Finance, and other functions from Germany HQ.
- We are interested in a proactive attitude, strong leadership, strong customer orientation, attention to details, structured and analytical person, with no “9 to 5” mentality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently under pressure.
- Creativity and persistence in problem solving.
- Team-player mindset.