Logistic Assistant Manager - 12 months contract
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English, Italian, Romanian
Mazars Consulting is looking to recruit on behalf of its client a Logistic Assistant Manager. This position will be located in our office in Bucharest. The candidate will be the point of contact for all the logistics and distribution matters, including the distribution planning. The candidate we are looking for will support the supply chain (from the product storeroom to the delivery to the customers/distributors), following the Company procedures and the local laws. The person will be responsible for the issue of shipment plans ensuring maximum service while minimizing logistics costs.
The opened position is for a full-time contract. The duration of the contract is 12 months, for maternity replacement.
Objectives of this Role
- Contact with hauliers and distributors/customers for the management of problems at the distributors/customers’ warehouses
- Support the direct manager in the development of innovative, service and saving projects and their implementation
- Develop and update periodic reports to be shared with the Fater Central Logistics
- Ensure that all transactions related to the handling of products on information systems are carried out in accordance with Company Procedures and Policies
- Manage daily relationship with hauliers in order that any kind of problem is solved
- Check the correctness of monthly billing data coming from Logistics Suppliers
- Ensure all finished products are shipped to Distributors/Customers across the supply chain, in compliance with Company Quality Standards, in order to minimize the risk of obsolescence and scrapping
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Economics or Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Fluency in both written and spoken in English, advantage for Italian speakers
- Romanian mother tongue
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Our offer for you:
- Competitive salary package;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- A pleasant work environment;
- International exposure within the group companies.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Phone interview;
- Face to face job interviews with Client’s representatives.