Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR billion and employs almostpeople at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
As Location HR Operations Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Hiring process (signing the contract with new employees and preparing personnel file of new employees);
• Contract suspensions and contract endings (preparing all the documents that are needed);
• Contract changes documents (preparing all contract addendums);
• Reporting (related to employees data such as: vacation days, salaries, seniority, etc);
• Timesheets (introducing and checking sick leaves, vacation days, overtime etc.);
• Preparing and to submitting in time all documents required by the Romanian Institutions ( social insurance, unemployment, heath declarations, information required by institute of Statistics, etc).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Payroll/Admin;
• Payroll Knowledge;
• Romanian Legislation related to salary payment, declarations and personnel administration;
• MS Office;
• SAP/ EC tool;
• Medium level of English.
What we offer:
▪ Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
▪ Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
▪ Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Flexible working program;
▪ International work environment & traveling opportunities.