Localization & Assignment Expert
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
The Global Employment Center (GLA) is responsible for all temporary (from 3 month up to 5 years) staff assignments of Deutsche Telekom Group worldwide and supports additionally localization processes of new hires from abroad.
- Operational tasks in assigned subjects of administrative Human Resource activities;
- Capturing of data, information and verifications;
- Prepare, record and communicate information;
- Consult and support employees and managers during the process;
- Support for work and residence permits;
- Preparing notifications for foreign health and accident insurances;
- Supporting cost allocation processes to domestic and foreign clients;
- Preparation and creation of reports;
- Suggests methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures and technologies and support implementation.
- Work experience in HR, preferably in the international environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge in handling IV-systems (SAP/HR, MS-Office);
- Motivation for working in an international team and a dynamic environment;
- Flexibility in working independently and within a team;
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required;
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service;
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner.
- Opportunities to grow & develop in a start-up environment;
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- Great training opportunities;
- Motivational financial package;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance.
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.