Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This is a great opportunity to join us as an LMS Administrator in our Global Business Center in Bucharest where you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth deployment and functioning of global learning programs via our SuccessFactors LMS. You will work as an LMS expert, owning related standards, collaborating with global L&D leads and front-line LMS support teams, troubleshooting any issues with learning materials and the LMS.
- Support training program managers with planning, execution and reporting of all related learning activities for Compliance, Leadership, EHS amongst other training initiatives.
- Support organizational training need by training new regional admins and facilitators with relevant access/role based permission.
- Manage and maintain training and course library for the organization.
- Support third party content integration to the LMS. Troubleshoot any issue and guide the suppliers around our standards and processes.
- Perform regular learning administration activities:
- Create learning items/curriculum for online, classroom training;
- Uploading SCORMs on Staging and Productions environments
- Registering learners
- Granting learner access
- Managing learning mailbox for resolving user issues around access and learning history
- Generating meaningful reports for completion status
- Support internal teams in publishing their learning materials to SCORM compliant e-learning courses using rapid authoring tools.
- Process improvement: Must have a CI mindset around enhancing customer experience on the LMS.
- Project Management:
- Proactive in terms of understanding failure modes and preparing mitigation plans
- Must know basics of project management to plan work and give a realistic execution timelines
- Communication skills: clear, friendly and supportive communication style
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years of working experience in managing and administering an LMS, preferably SAP Success Factors
- Understanding of SCORM and AICC standards
- Publishing simple SCORM compliant e-learning courses using Storyline 360.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Awareness of any version control system or CMS (preferably SharePoint)
- Tech Savvy mind-set: you like exploring and learning new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.