Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
We have a great opportunity for a creative minded System Administrator, interested in working on cutting edge Internet technologies. Smart-x and its international partners is an innovative leader in areas such as:
- Live Streaming Solutions
- Instant Messaging Solutions
- Payments Systems
- High traffic and low latency applications
- Container Based Platforms
- A global solution over multiple data centers
- Load-balancing and High Availability
With products used by millions of people daily that must be available 24/7 this represents a huge challenge and learning opportunity for the right person.
Join us and play a big role in developing and maintaining platforms that gets used by millions of people!
Required knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years experience supporting Linux Systems;
- University degree in computer science (preferable);
- Experience with CentOS or Linux;
- Experience with Openstack or Kubernetes
- Good experience with high availability and load balancing;
- Experience with MySQL or any other related technology;
- Experience with system performance monitoring and tuning.
What you should do:
- Consult on new system requirements and be part in architectural design phase;
- Research and recommend technologies and tools for systems administration tasks;
- Install and document new systems and application servers;
- Operate, update, maintain and monitor environments on a daily basis;
- Define, improve, document standard operational procedures where needed;
- Troubleshoot environments and correct issues;
- Perform periodic reporting of performance and tuning actions for assigned systems;
- Write automation and monitoring scripts;
We compensate your achievements and commitment with:
- Very competitive salary;
- Private medical plan at Medicover Clinic;
- Trainings & career development programs – in the country and abroad;
- Meal vouchers maximum value and well-stocked micro-kitchen in the office;
- Relaxing massage at the office;
- Free access to different sports fields – football, basketball, tennis – and friendly teammates to play with;
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results, performance based bonus structure;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.
In our Bucharest office we offer a creative workplace focused on teamwork, product quality, and fun atmosphere. We have a very nice and comfortable downtown office, with a break area, outside space, fruits and different daily snacks. Flexible working hours are provided to support your work-life balance.
Of course, due to COVID-19 pandemic the office activity is reduced and most of our colleagues work from home.