Linux System Administrator
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for a good team player for our Brasov office
Linux Server (CentOS) Administration for the biggest Online Archiver company in Europe, located in the Netherlands.
The final clients are government agencies such as municipalities, water boards, provinces, ministries, universities and businesses like Banks, Insurance companies.
We need to make sure that all the web archives look and function correctly and all the systems are running well.
The servers are located in Datacenters in Amsterdam.
- Debugging archiving process and replay web pages;
- Testing new versions of applications/solutions and updating on all servers;
- Searching and testing new possible applications/solutions;
- Verifying and analyzing log files;
- Creating regular expression rules;
- Monitoring every server and its services. Monitoring the archiving process;
- Creating custom scripts for our Nagios monitoring system;
- Creating and maintaining documentation;
Location of the job:
Our office in Brasov. (it is not a remote job)
Proactive, organized and serious.
- Good Linux administration knowledge (CentOS - preferred);
- Knowledge in administrating: Tomcat, Nginx, Apache HTTP, Apache SOLR, Bind, Iptables, SSL Certificates;
- Database knowledge: MySQL;
- Some programming knowledge in HTML, PHP, Regular expressions, scripting in Bash/Shell;
- XML, JSON file structure knowledge;
- Analytical thinking and advanced troubleshooting capabilities;
- Good team player;
- Good communication skills in English, verbal & written;
- Seriousness in dealing with customers;
- Creativity, Punctuality, Perseverance and Flexibility;
- At least 1 year of experience in Linux Servers Administration;
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Which linux problem solving solution gave you the biggest satisfaction?
- What is your most important quality?
- What is your net salary expectations?