Linux Network Administrator
- Technical university graduate
- Good knowledge about computers network (Ethernet, LAN, TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN)
- Basic knowledge about Linux operating Systems, hardware, servers, workstations, storage media, redundant architecture;
- Linux scripting ( bash, perl, etc)
- Puppet and AWS Salt knowledge – would be considered a plus.
- Linux Servers administration and patching;
- Monitor and configure network communication, vpns;
- Ip Telephony system maintenance and configuration;
- Assisting web software development departments needs;
- Setting up and maintaining system security;
- Maintaining documentation up-to-date.
What we offer:
- Working in a leading e-commerce company, the best in their business in Europe;
- You will get a chance to learn new things, be always up to date with latest technologies;
- Specific technical training programs;
- A challenging work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Discounts for sport facilities;
- Team buildings;
- You will be part of a team of young, talented IT professionals.