Middle (2-5 years)
What you will do?
- Join a new product that offers platform services in 25 countries and 800 distributed locations.
- System architecture and implementation of bare metal installation and configuration management solution for Linux-based physical and virtual machines.
- Deliver and maintain edge cloud platform to allow continuous deployment and high availability of containerised applications.
- Monitor machines, containers and microservices and implement changes to ensure optimum performance, response time and resilience.
- Maintain and develop APIs for operations self service platform.
- Implement security, monitoring and backup and recovery solutions at different levels: machines, containers, etc.
- Work in a DevSecOps methodology, by evaluating and addressing the security impact of each delivered change or functionality
What are we searching for?
- Senior Linux systems administration knowledge in enterprise environments.
- Automation scripting - Shell, Python, etc.
- Linux systems management applications - Spacewalk / Red Hat Satellite.
- Configuration management for Linux-based machines - Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Container operations and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher.
- OS and containers security - SELinux, TLS Certificates management, Secrets Management, role based access.
- Central logging and monitoring - Elastic Stack, DataDog.
- Familiar with the versioning control - Git / SVN.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
- and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.