Great opportunity for a highly motivated and talented software developer to enhance a dynamic software engineering team.
The successful candidate will develop Linux application software for a communications gateway that exchanges information between various devices, with advanced monitoring and automation capabilities, and a backend server.
• Understand domain and product requirements in order to design, develop and test high quality C/C++ applications on embedded platform running Linux OS.
• Provide associated unit and functional tests within a continuous integration environment.
• Participate in agile process collaborating with Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders.
• Produce clear and concise design documentation.
• Participate in manual end to end system integration testing.
• Provide Support and maintenance for existing software.
• A degree in software engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Linux application development in C/C++ .
• Practical knowledge of commonly used C++ design patterns and libraries.
• Experience with one or more scripting languages . python, bash.
• Knowledge of source code revision control . GIT .
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• A strong team player with high levels of ownership and commitment to meeting objectives under pressure.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude.
• Quality focused, conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail.
SALARY PACKAGE: up to 40k GBP + benefits, depending on experience.