Lifecycle Manager with Spanish
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced, Spanish - advanced
Toluna provides consumer insights designed to empower success in todays on-demand, global economy. Powered by the perfect fusion of technology, expertise, and the largest global community of influencers at the ready, Toluna delivers rich, reliable, real-time insights to individuals and companies of all sizes. Details on who we are here: .
To complete our team in Timisoara and support the growth of our panels in EMEA, we are looking for Lifecycle Marketing Managers for the Digital Marketing Department. Your work will have a meaningful impact on the growth of our panels.
- Drive strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to build loyalty and increase lifetime value of Toluna’s Influencers via community management and engagement
- Develop and execute an overall CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels
- Drive buy vs. build decisions including evaluating, on boarding and integrating with new vendors and technology that move the business forward, simplify and speed up processes, and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to design, implement and evaluate personalized lifecycle strategies
- Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are reached and analysed
- Plan and execute digital marketing media campaigns to onboard new members ensuring a healthy ROI
- Develop brand affinity to increase member productivity and lifespan and to increase organic traffic
- Lead, execute and develop marketing strategy for all lifecycle initiatives in your designated countries
- Manage media campaigns for brand awareness and member acquisition using all digital marketing channels
- Manage our community website and increase user engagement and lifetime value by moderating content and organizing campaigns to stimulate community involvement against measurable metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Fluent in English
- Native level in writing and communicating in Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity
- Proficient IT skills including but not limited MS Office, CRM Software
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
Therefore, we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!