The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Coverage of Technical Support Help desk (Hotline & e-mail);
- Providing technical support level 1 for client’s security products - anti- burglary systems, video control and access control. This includes:
- Resolving customer issues and providing technical support and client counseling;
- Checking product problems;
- Registering problems reported in SalesForce. Com (SFDC);
- Providing detailed information to range specialists about clients;
complaints and problems that are unsolved;
- Escalating problems to team leaders of sales support issues for products;
- Sending feedback about product improvements to sales support, team leaders and project managers.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field;
- English fluent;
- Spanish fluent;
- Some of experience in the industry is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact;
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management;
- Good administration skills.