Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Rohde&Schwarz Topex is looking for a new Level 2 Support Engineer to join the team.
• Assure configuration and installation of Rohde&Schwarz equipment according to client’s specifications;
• Take ownership of customer issues and assure the technical support for the equipment;
• Communicate with clients about the details of installation/maintenance operations;
• Analyze the issues and replicate them in the RST laboratory, assuring the communication between R&D and client;
• Cooperates with the R&D team for configuration, replication/testing onsite.
• Student/graduate of an IT/Telecom university or related;
• Linux/networking knowledge;
• Knowledge of IP/TCP/UDP;
• Running/configuring DHCP, DNS, HTTP network services.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
• Previous experience with VoIP equipment;
• VoIP protocols: SIP, ;
• Shell scripting;
• Knowledge of ISDN, ISUP, R2 protocols;
• Cisco, Coptia or other related certification.
• Working in a technical environment with tech-enthusiast people;
• Attractive salary package;
• Lunch offered by the company;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance - business package.