Level 1 Technical Support Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
If you are interested in joining a mobile money and value-added services company which operates in a very fast growing and dynamic marketplace, an international company that provides the individual with career progression and culture diversity, send us your application.
- Responsible for maintaining the SDS/eServGlobal products.
- Assistance given to SDS/eServGlobal customers, answering their demands and questions.
- Connecting remotely on customer’s servers for gathering necessary information, analyze and resolve customer's incidents and requests.
- Execute remote interventions and monitoring activities on the customer’s servers when necessary.
- Incident tracking and updating using SDS/eServGlobal tracking tools.
- Maintaining communication with the customer and with support higher levels.
- The work is done from our Bucharest office in 12 hours shifts in order to cover 24/7 operation.
- Customer oriented. Focused on problem solving .
- Fair level of English ( speaking, reading and writing)
- Proven Knowledge of Unix (System Level).
- Familiar with basic SQL queries.
- Team player who is self-motivated and can work independently.
- Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies.
- Willing to work in 12 hours shifts (nights and weekends included).
- Work experience –1-5 years
- Knowledge of shell scripting (sh, ksh, awk) is a plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunication protocols for value added services is a plus.
- Previous experience with Customer Relations Management tools is a plus.