Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The general responsibilities include providing legal advices, support, implementation and overseeing GDPR compliance at the company level, within Data Protection Department.”
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with at least 4 years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, and must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must be well-organized and possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpreting, implementing and adapting GDPR provisions, at company level, by drafting and reviewing the scripts, procedures, contracts, addendums, other necessary documents so that to be compliant with the new legislation
- Advising senior management on GDPR issues, including bylaws and resolutions.
- Representing and protecting the interests of the company, before the courts of law and before all central or local public or private authorities, in connection with the application of GDPR provisions;
- Formulating responses to customer notifications or GDPR’ supervisory authority’s request;
- Preparing actions, criminal complaints, complaints and any other acts necessary to protect the interests of the company;
- Draw legal opinions on GDPR’s implementation and with reference to various situations that arise in connection with the application of GDPR within Data Protection Department;
- Update the internal procedures, the Internal Regulations and the Collective Labor Agreement of the company, in accordance with GDPR and to provide legal assistance to all Departments of the company “