Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- ensure legal assistance and representation in the litigation files and insolvency procedures (.: advise and propose strategies, draw up the legal documentation, participate in negotiations, keep the relation with the external lawyers, if case, keep the record of the files etc);
- ensure legal assistance in restructuring cases (.: in the pre-insolvency/ force execution stage etc);
- monitor and inform the management regarding the legislative and regulatory changes from his/her area of expertise which can impact the bank’s activity;
- elaborate legal opinions with regard to other specific issues;
What you bring to the team
- Legal academic background;
- 5 years of legal experience (prior experience in banking and litigation/insolvency area is preferable);
- Knowledge of the Romanian legal system (the applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes of practice, especially banking law, civil and commercial law, insolvency law and civil procedural law), external environment developments, etc
- English: very good knowledge of English, verbal & written.
- Task competencies: ability to manage efficient relationships with the clients, problem solving, adaptability and flexibility, shows creativity in developing new ideas and approaches to day to day problems/situations, ability to work in highly demanding environment pressure, very good organizing skills, high work ethic;
- Personal competencies: team player with strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills; logical and open-minded, ambitious and energetic, striving to achieve individual and collective goal;
Our mission is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business and provide products services that make our customers’ life easier.
If we caught your eye, let’s chat and see how we can build the bank of the future together!