Learning Specialist - I BS (TSR)
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Learning Specialist - I BS (TSR)
The Learning Specialist is responsible for the creation of the learning strategy of the Body & Security Business Unit (BU) by identifying best practice learning, training and onboarding approaches.
He/she is responsible for the deployment of efficient learning technologies, modern equipment and tools in the BU learning process.
Additionally, the Learning Specialist executes L&D market evaluation and involves external consultants and L&D services.
He/she supports and coordinates training and onboarding initiatives within the Business Unit in order to ensure a standardized learning strategy across the Business Unit.
- Contribute to the creation of a state of the art training strategy through driving innovative learning & training solutions now and in the future.
- With focus on innovation, research and assess learning and training technologies as well as innovative approaches in design, delivery and implementation methods.
- Support in the development of a Train-the-Trainer program for our internal trainer community, provide trainer guidelines as well as guidelines for efficient learning to the learners.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in order to identify the most effective training format for the content creation & to identify an ideal mix of training formats (face to face, eLearning etc.) in order to create effective curricula.
- Support in designing & developing online as well as face to face training content through expert advice
- Define and implement guidelines and quality criteria for learning content designers (producers)
- Provide technical expertise in the area of developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses.
- Manage the process of the development of eLearnings including the design, the creation and the production of eLearnings
- Continuously improve the eLearning delivery process.
- Perform eLearning delivery according to the defined process.
- Report the status of eLearning projects
- Evaluate authoring tools and manage vendors and licenses with IT
- Ensure keeping all polices and compliance rules.
- Apply code of conduct.
- Evaluate new methods and using of new media, equipment, media content databases
- Evaluate usage of internal and external training synergies, MOOCs, Virtual Universities and other modern learning platforms.
- Analyze market trends in the area of L&D and transfer the knowledge into the learning process
- Develop communication campaigns in order to promote the training center
- Develop communication campaigns in order to promote the learning, training and onboarding portfolio
- Establish a learning culture and generate awareness for the learning organization
- Promote learning culture and continuous learning mindset
- Support the implementation of the Learning Management System
- Content administration for eLearnings and virtual learning content within the global Learning Management System
- Conduct usability tests to evaluate the need for system enhancements
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in areas of Educational Science, Human Resources, Information Technology, Communication Science, Psychology, Social Sciences or a related field in training development
- 3+ years of experience in the area of Human Relations, Learning and Training or similar
- Experience in the area of providing trainings, creating of technical documentation and video tutorials desired.
- Experience in the area of digital content creation
- Good theoretical knowledge of HR processes and tools
- International experience preferred (. studies or internship abroad)
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.