Lead Technical Support Assistant - French speaking
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
French - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
1000 - 1500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
External Short DescriptionWe are currently looking for a French speaking Lead Technical Support Specialist in Bucharest. The Lead Technical Support Specialist is the primary customer facing contact for Consumers (B2C) for one of the largest Strategic Business Units of the HOME AND BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES group, Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES). Primary responsibility is to help customers to solve technical issues (post sales) and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products (pre-sales). Main portfolio will include different Honeywell product ranges (but not be limited to heating control devices, different types of thermostats, security systems, Home Alarm Kits and their accessories, Quick Start Alarm Kits and their accessories, Doorbells).External Description.
The Lead Technical Support Specialist provides support to several Honeywell Home product ranges.
- Case Management: recording and tracking of all activities in CRM (Service Cloud)
- Identification, investigation and resolution of support requests
- Developing and maintaining technical Knowledge Base content
- Timely communication to customers with focus on customer service and relationship building
- Utilizing the SFDC article knowledge base to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage and web support) for the Honeywell product portfolio
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resource.
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
- Support the knowledge-sharing mindset and apply the Knowledge Management Methodology (KCS) guidelines. Knowledge Base co-ownership requires ongoing efforts to continuously create and enhance solutions in the database.
- Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution.
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions
- Any other tasks requested by the company
- Support any project during low-season
- Be supportive of the business needs and flexible
- Provide support for new colleagues and can act like a ‘buddy’.
- Fulfillment the daily activities (individuals or team activities), as well as the annual projects, according to the established performance level
- Own development plans (technical & behavioral) for individual development (IDP)
- Responsible for kaizen process for the team
- Contributes in an active way to the continuous improvement of department’s performance or company’s performance: identifies constantly the opportunities of improvement for own activity and department’s activities (Kaizen ideas in accordance with the objectives of the company) and through coaching techniques
- Performs gemba walks/5S audits/SOS audits/LSW audits, identifies non conformities
- Attend all meetings at which your presence is required
- Daily check of emails correspondence in Outlook (at least twice per day)
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with Knowledge Management best practices
- Experience with Call Center best practices
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Strong Customer Service skills – ability to quickly gain customers trust and confidence
- An interest in technology
- Experience with networks and RF connectivity
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of problems reported by customers.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong listening skills to really understand a customer problem or question
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms
- Ability to communicate and build relationships comfortably with customers
- Excellent writing skills. Much of the work will be written (email, documentation etc.)
- Growth and customer focus
- Proactive and resourceful
- Able to drive the activities necessary to bring tasks to conclusion
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a Team environment
- Champions Change, continuous improvement mindset
- Fosters teamwork and diversity, knowledge sharing mindset