Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Identification and management of all key HSE issues, focusing on the safe execution of projects, within budget and in accordance with company standards. You will lead the development and implementation of the HSE management system and procedures.
- Lead and provide guidance to the projects teams in the implementation of HSSE programs, processes and strategies.
- Promotes adherence to the HSE
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulatory requirements for the project teams.
- Implement PSE’s Corporate HSE strategies, programs, initiatives, Code of Business Conduct policies and HSE management system.
- Develop and maintain Project HSE Management System procedures in compliance with local regulatory requirements, Client requirements and ISO14001 Environmental Management System standard and OHSAS ccupational Health and Safety Management System Standard.
- Monitor and analyse indicators of HSE performance and report on HSE performance to HSEQ Manager and corporate management. Identify, evaluate and implement changes to the HSE management system to achieve continuous improvement in HSE performance.
- Monitor operations and processes to ensure compliance with applicable HSE standards and legislation and report instances of non-compliance to the Company management. Guide the business in the corrective and preventive action process.
- Represent PSE on HSE matters to their customers, subcontractors, suppliers and HSE Regulatory agencies.
- Development of Project HSE Plan. Monitor the status of improvement plans and coordinate the regular update of plan status and performance metrics.
- Recommend and organise HSE training requirements for the organisation. Develop and deliver specific induction and training for PSE employees.
- Provide quality and HSE management input for special bids/tenders, contract evaluations and support to Procurement department.
- Ensure incident reporting, investigation and application of appropriate tools across PSE that provide statistical data and trend analysis.
- Develop the Quality and HSE audit and inspection plan for projects and participate in internal Quality and HSE audits, site inspections and assessments.
- Participate in HSE planning and implementation, risk assessment review, procedure development, HSE awareness training, staff inductions, tender responses, HSE technical evaluation of new products and equipment, contractor HSE evaluation, incident reporting to regulators, incident investigation, HSE inspections/ audits, HSE meetings and HSE monitoring.
- Create and maintain an HSE management interface between PSE, clients and sub-contractors.
- Participate in Technical Safety Workshops (HAZID/HAZOP) with Client and Sub-Contractors.
- Develop local emergency response plans and procedures.
- Regularly communicate relevant HSE information through the organisation.
- Regularly visit job sites to participate in inspections, audits and incident investigations when required.
- Be knowledgeable of the corporate IMS manual, IMS Standards and quality tools. Provide instruction and awareness training to personnel in the corporate IMS and tools.
- Monitor service quality performance.
- Provide support to the operations and support functions in meeting the requirements of the corporate IMS manual, IMS Standards and Tools.
- Provide general support for continuous improvement and quality management techniques and facilitate application of those techniques within Projects.
- Provide input to special projects/teams to assure the quality and HSE policies and procedures are implemented & applied.
- Interface with customers, standardisation bodies and regulatory agencies on quality matters.
- Provide input to the Project Quality Plan. Monitor the status of improvement plans and coordinate the regular update of plan status and performance metrics for the Projects.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Experience in similar position and in working for EPC Projects in Oil & Gas sector
- Familiarity with HAZOP/Hazid, Functional safety
- Verbal and written communication using English is mandatory.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Membership in a recognised HSE association and/or institution would be an advantage
Minimum 10 years of work experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in similar position.
- challenging working atmosphere and excellent career opportunities within international company network
- unique corporate culture
- participation in projects of different scale in various markets
- competitive compensation