Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Eminus Software is a software development company based in Bucharest. We work in small, highly collaborative Scrum teams where every member contributes to the success of a team's Sprint. Shared responsibility and ownership of a team's deliveries is key.
We're looking for a developer to lead our front-end development team of three, while providing their expertise to our broader development teams. The role is ideally suited to an experienced developer, looking to step in to their first lead role.
We expect our front end designers / developers to be:
- Enthusiastic about design and user experience.
- Passionate about technology.
- Eager to learn.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Mentor to the front-end team.
- Be the resident expert and go-to for front-end development.
- Design and implement new interface designs.
- Develop and improve user journeys.
- Assist developers in user interface design and mark-up for new functionality.
- Enforce mark-up and css standards.
- Collaborate with UK based UX team.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience of development with AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience working with SASS or LESS
- Cross-browser design implementation
- Exposure to large software development projects.
- Accustomed to working with version control systems
- Excellent spoken and written English
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Designing and creating fluid responsive layouts.
- .NET / Visual Studio.
Personal Attributes Required:
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Willingness to keep technical skills up-to-date through training and self-study.
- Be willing to carry out occasional travel to the UK to work with our
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Modern, well equipped office with good transport links (bus/metro/car).
- Training and career development.
- Please provide two URLs to websites you have created, with details of your involvement in the design and development of each site. Preferably sites based on angular or react.
NB: Exclude http from URLs as they may be removed from your message.