Your life at Ubi
Together with your team in the QC Tech Department, and in close collaboration with Ubisoft Game Production teams, you will develop, deploy, and operate game automation solutions & automation pipelines aimed at increasing reliability of game features and game builds, optimizing test resources, and supporting Game Productions in shipping high quality projects.
Your main mission
- Coordinate the development activities within your scope: technical design, development activities, unit testing, technical documentation, release processes, monitoring & performance management
- Define technical design & architecture for new Automation solutions, or propose improvements that would satisfy technical KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) goals
- Actively implement automation features & develop high-quality code
- Anticipate future technical challenges or opportunities for Game Automation solutions
- Ensure clarity within the team, or towards Automation Product Owner or Productions about the developed automation solutions (tasks, blockers, challenges etc.)
- Ensure support for Automation Scripters team on debugging, code reviews, coding standards and technical design for developed automation scripts
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
- Provide technical and functional guiding to team members
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow
The value you will bring
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in C++ development (it’s a plus)
- Experience in developing or working with product pipelines
Nice to have
- Previous experience coordinating a team of developers
- C# experience
- Experience in working with automation frameworks
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We are working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!